Securus Technologies recently published its comments and reviews sent to them through letters and emails, thanking the company for its state-of-the-art technology. This firm specializes in the development and sale of technology solutions aimed at promoting public safety as well as aiding in investigations and monitoring the activities of inmates in various correctional agencies. Most of these letters came from jail and prison officials in the U.S. These wardens are tasked with solving and preventing crimes in the penitentiary walls. Securus Technologies is responsible for the development of new products weekly. This firm receives thousands of emails and letters praising the company for what it does in an attempt to maintain order in correctional facilities. Below are selected comments on the use of Securus Technologies products to solve and prevent crimes.
- Securus Technologies has a calls’ monitoring system that was used trace calls made by a crooked prison official. This system was able to bring to justice a rogue prison official who was charged with introduction of contraband to correctional facilities.
- Inmate calls were monitored, which led to the confiscation of alcohol and drugs. These calls also provided evidence for an open case involving a shooting incident.
- A particular prison warden thanked Securus Technologies for being at the forefront in the development of technology solutions that have revolutionized the prison environments.
- One client acknowledged the company’s vision of developing technologies to enhance investigations and improve the jail security systems.
- Securus Technologies reporting data device was praised for aiding in monitoring and preventing entry of contraband to prisons.
- The firm’s investigative tools enable prison officers to conduct investigations whenever cases of harassment are brought up to them.
- The company’s covert alert feature has been used to secure an arrest warrant for a suspected criminal.
- Securus Technologies’ LBS software was used to recover illegal contraband at a local county by the sheriff’s department.